Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today Was A Good Day

Today was a good day. I don't have classes on Tuesday so I woke up around noon went and got dressed and headed over to wright to some my friend Paige. While I was in Wright I seen other people I knew and decided I wanted to get my hair down. My friend Quaniece did my hair while I watched 10 things I hate about you. (R.I.P. Heath) after I finished the movie I went to the library and did some studying for my AAADS class and Criminal Justice. The women next to me was talking in another language for a good hour but I kept studying. Around 8 o' clock I left the library and recieved a phone call from my sister Sumalayo. She caught me up on the latest with my 1 year old nephew and the baby that is keeping her up at night because she is ready to meet her aunt shay in three weeks =) after I was done talking to my sister I went to Neal Marshall where the Voices of Hope Gospel Choir holds practice at every week. I really like it the second semester because it is one big family. After practice I went to El Bistro with my friends like we do every tuesday night and laughed while I watched the Kentucky vs South Carolina game. After the game was over I waited outside listening to Trey while the A bus came and took me away. To many this may seem boring but I gotta agree with Ice Cube: today was a good day. =)

3 comments:

  1. I love when you can say "today was a good day" at the end of the day. May this semester bring many of those days to you, Shayla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shaylaaaa !! i'm so happy that we have class together again. i hope we get through this together this semester. i know we can do it =]] and i liked your blog... mine is so boring, real talk ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i mentioned heath ledger in my comment on jimmy's blog...it's not as respectful as yours tho.

    ReplyDelete